CWCC GUIDANCE FOR PLAYERS
- A COVID-19 Risk Assessment has been carried out, which is available to all
- Park in a manner that complies with current government guidance
- Home team captain to record name and contact numbers of all Players & Umpires
- Arrive changed
- Sanitise equipment before and after use
- Do not Share equipment
- Bring your own drinks which should not be shared
- Maintain social distancing during placing or removing the covers
- Changing Room to be used by one person at a time for the following; – using the toilet, fitting or removing protective equipment any emergency situation.No sweat or saliva to be applied to the ball at any time
- The Ball should be returned to the Bowler using the minimum amount of people ie wicket-keeper to Bowler do not pass it round the fielders.
- The Ball should be placed at the base of the stumps at the end of the overdo not give it to the umpire
- Refrain from Excessive appealing/shouting
- Batters to sanitise their bat both prior to use and when leaving the field of play.
- Batters are to run in distinct running lines as marked at the side of the wicket to ensure they are not within 2m of the bowler or other batter.
- Wicket Keepers should sanitise their gloves both prior to and when leaving the field of play
- Players should adhere to UK Government social distancing guidance at all times except in the following limited circumstances during competitive play in England only,
Where 1m+ is permitted:
1) wicket keepers standing up to the stumps and
2) distance between slip fielders.
- Players should not touch the bails or stumps Umpires are responsible for the stumps closest to them and should be the only person replacing the bails if dislodged.
- Maintain social distancing during warmups
- Where manual rolling of the wicket is required the two people must wash their hands before and after operating the roller. Masks must be worn.
- The stumps should be sanitised prior to the start of the game.
- Do not hand any items to the Umpires
- The Captain will sanitise the ball prior to play and during Hygiene / Drink breaks
- A Hygiene / Drinks Break will take place every 6 Overs or 20 minutes whichever sooner